Reservations and Policies
The St. Elmo Hotel is a lovingly restored turn-of-the-century Colorado inn offering travel lodging accommodations in the heart of Ouray, Colorado’s historic district. Our bed and breakfast is conveniently located in the San Juan Mountains for a great vacation location.
- Call for reservations (970) 325‑4951
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional persons are $20 per person, per night.
- Rates include a complimentary breakfast buffet.
- Guest rooms are all non-smoking.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Children 10 and over welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum two night stay required on holidays.
- An outdoor hot tub and a sauna are available for our guests.
- Rooms do not have telephones or televisions; however, there is a television in the parlor.
- The St. Elmo is a smoke free establishment.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club accepted.
- A deposit equal to 50% of the stay is required to confirm a reservation, with the balance due upon arrival.
- For reservations of one night only, full payment is required when the reservation is made.
- Guests are responsible for all nights reserved, regardless of their actual arrival or departure.
Your deposit will be returned provided we are notified at least 7 days prior to the arrival date. If notice is given less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be returned only if we can re-book the room. Please be advised that there is a $25.00 Cancellation Fee for online bookings.
Group reservations (5 or more rooms) and the Christmas holidays require notice of cancellation being given at least 14 days prior to arrival. If notice is given within 14 days, the deposit is non-refundable.